Aug 5, 2016Never be afraid of change, no matter how uncomfortable it may be
- One of our all-time favorites, via Alan Stein at @puresweat. Team players only
- Failure can always be a blessing in disguise. Learn from it, and get better⠀
- Practices must exercise the body and mind
- Never be afraid of change, no matter how uncomfortable it may be
- Our January/February issue is out! What’s inside:⠀ ⠀ • Integrating long ball-screens into man offenses.⠀ • Resting & fueling athletes for the postseason.⠀ • World-renowned trainer Ryan Goodson shares tips for player development.⠀ • Plus: New plays, drills and more to take your program forward.
- Our September/October edition is out! Read about creating a master practice plan, attacking with multiple screeners, and how cuts can be beneficial to young athletes. And more