This Issue In
Interested in reading the print issue of Winning Hoops? Check out the features below, and subscribe today!
Developing Players Who Can Adapt To The Competition
The Front Court:
Professional Development In The Offseason
Teaching Your Players To Get Tough
- ‘Play 51’ Attacks The Post
- 5-Out Motion Offense Helps Players Read The Defense
- Dynamic Closeout Drills For Practices
- ‘The Freak’ Slows Down Opponents
- Competitive Shooting Drills Challenge Players
- 16-Minute Drill Gets Players Game-Ready
Plays submitted by readers—coaches just like you! Submit your plays to firstname.lastname@example.org. You get paid for every play we publish!
- Quick Hitter From A 1-4 High
- Driving Left Vs. Zone Defense
- Set Play For Your Best Shooter
- Multiple Post-Up Set
- Set Play Into High-Low Motion
- Play From The Inbound Pass
Published 6 times per year, Winning Hoops delivers the Xs and Os to help you win more games.
If you're not a subscriber to Winning Hoops, make sure you sign up today!