Oct 19, 2016Some from the great John Wooden
- Failure can always be a blessing in disguise. Learn from it, and get better⠀
- Raise your bar⠀
- Take responsibility. Only you choose to give 100
- Show athletes that you care
- There’s no excuse for not competing hard enough. Always give a total effort⠀
- Our January/February issue is out! What’s inside:⠀ ⠀ • Integrating long ball-screens into man offenses.⠀ • Resting & fueling athletes for the postseason.⠀ • World-renowned trainer Ryan Goodson shares tips for player development.⠀ • Plus: New plays, drills and more to take your program forward.