About Winning Hoops
Published six times per year, Winning Hoops is devoted to helping coaches and athletic administrators at all levels of play develop successful basketball programs. It focuses on all aspects of the sport, including the latest headlines, strength & conditioning, facilities, program development, X’s and O’s and more.
Within the pages of Winning Hoops, readers discover:
- In-depth features designed to provide the tools and knowledge necessary to build powerful basketball programs and successful student-athletes
- The latest products and resources to ensure your program remains competitive
- Game-winning plays and drills submitted by fellow coaches
Winning Hoops’ print issue is complemented with various digital resources, including:
- Digital Editions
- Week in Review Weekly E-Newsletter
- 94 Feet Monthly E-Newsletter
- Industry news, videos, coaching resources and more
Great American Media Services also publishes Coach and Athletic Director.
Great American Media Services
75 Applewood Drive, Suite A
P.O. Box 128
Sparta Michigan 49345 U.S.A
The opinions and views expressed by authors, contributors and advertisers in Winning Hoops do not necessarily reflect those of the editors and publisher. Appearance in Winning Hoops does not constitute endorsement by Great American Media Services or Winning Hoops of the advertiser, its products, or services. Great American Media Services and Winning Hoops accepts no responsibility of liability for the validity or accuracy of information supplied by contributors, vendors, advertisers, or advertising agencies. Great American Media Services and Winning Hoops do not make any claims or guarantees as to the accuracy or validity of information supplied by contributors, vendors, advertisers or advertising agencies.